ITEM ID:- IC01
Benefits Of TAIKO Induction Cooker
- Taiko magnetic induction directs around 95% of heating energy to the cooking vessel. Compare this approximately 45% - 55% when using a gas flame or electric coil.
A Cooler Kitchen
- As induction heat targets the pot or vessel, less radiant heat is dispersed into the air, allowing your kitchen to remain cooler and a great place for entertaining friends even while cooking.
- Taiko induction cooktop will heat a pot of water in half the time it takes to boil using a traditional cooktop. This equation translates to all forms of cooking on taiko induction cooktop. Giving you the edge for preparing meals on time, every time.
Safe To Touch
- Taiko induction cooking, the pot heats up while the cooktop remains cool to touch. A definite bonus for busy parents of children with prying hands. Safety first taiko cooktops deliver on all fronts.
Precise Temperature Controller
- Taiko induction cooktops are perfect for slow melting of chocolate and sauces at very low temperature.
Easy To Clean
- Taiko induction cooktop flat surface, hard wearing glass and full integration into the kitchen benchtop makes clean breeze. In addition its east to wipe away spills as the top remains cool, with less chances of foodstuffs sticking and tamish the surface.
- Taiko induction cooktop utilizing bridge zones for an expanded cooking surface, with lots more amazing and adaptable features all accessed by fingertip control on the attractive user interface.
Email to Smart Furniture
Thank you for using our site. Your mail successfully sent to seller.
Error: Please try again.